Cultural Awareness E Learning program
As part of a range of services and products offered, Global Business Culture has developed two web based training products to meet the needs of our clients. Although these are two separate products, they have been designed to complement each other.
Introduction to International Business Culture
This eLearning programme is designed to give an insight into how cultural differences can have a direct impact on international business. It covers the following topics;
- What influences you? –we explore the relationship between where you are from and the way in which you interact in a business environment.
- What influences others? – how are you viewed through the eyes of colleagues or clients from another country?
- International meetings – how your cultural background impacts on international meeting situations
- Leadership issues – how cultural background impacts on how people lead and like to be led
The course has chapter quizzes followed by a final quiz to ensure the user has understood the key learning points of the programme.
Introduction to International Business Communication
This eLearning programme is designed to give an insight into some of the ways in which communication styles can have a direct impact on global business issues. It covers the following topics;
- Communication basics – there is a lot more to communication than just words….
- Communication style – explores some of the major global communication style differences
- International business English – using English in a global context
The course also has chapter quizzes followed by a final quiz to ensure the user has understood the key learning points of the programme.
Bespoke E-Learning programmes
Global Business Culture has also worked with a number of clients to help develop company-specific e-learning solutions which address the issues facing people in a particular industry or sector.
To contact us for more information on these or any other consultancy services please us the form below.